* Village tour - get acquainted with the surroundings and community.
* Welcome Thai-style dinner.
* Visit the only majestic handcrafted White Temple in Thailand.
* Trekking in the National Park, to view the highest 200 ft waterfall in Chiang Rai.
* Souvenir shopping at the night bazaar.
* Visit to the Akha and Karen hill tribe village and to help feed/support by taking a ride on the elephants.
* Facing the Mae Kok river is the Cave Temple.
* Getting to know the city and visit century old temples.
* Browse the local food, vegetables, fruits, clothing and sundries in the local markets.
* Home industry - Thai ladies traditionally hand-weaved silk/cotton fabrics.
* Walk around the beautiful landscaped Botanical Garden and patronize the late Princess Mother's villa.
* Natural spring water bubbling from beneath the Fish Cave, to form streams and lakes. The occupants are mixed variety of fish and generation of monkeys clambering on the mountain slopes.
* Border run to Mae Sai, the border town with Myanmar.
* The 3rd largest river in the world - the Great Mekong River.
* A panoramic view of the Golden Triangle - Thailand, Laos and Myanmar.
* The opium museum.
* Chiang Saen, the ancient city.
Things to do whilst home stay are by no means exhausted in this page.
Please Contact Us for more information or
home stay booking at Room Rates & Facilities.